(1) state that NSA obeys the law when NSA itself says it has violated the law?
(2) fail to do adequate oversight over governmental intelligence agencies and the multiple billion dollar contracts issued to private corporations?
(3) defend an agency that has violated our Constitutional rights? and
(4) not keep her oath to uphold and defend the US Constitution?
California Democrats deserve better answers to these questions that go to the core of what it is to be a Democrat or California Democrats deserve a better Senator!
For More Information read Michael Doyle, McClatchy’s August 17, 2013, McClathchy Newspaper article as reprinted on Truthout
- NSA revelations of privacy breaches ‘the tip of the iceberg’ – Senate duo (theguardian.com)
- Two US Senators On The Intelligence Committee: NSA Revelations Of Privacy Breaches ‘The Tip Of The Iceberg’ (infiniteunknown.net)
- Feinstein Defends NSA Oversight (youviewed.com)
- Feinstein defends Congress intelligence oversight amid new revelations (sacbee.com)
- Feinstein defends Congress’ intelligence oversight amid new revelations (mcclatchydc.com)